Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

TrakRok All Terrain ATV Trike Concept

The design seems very strong and very awesome. This kind of ATV motorcycle is truly impressive. Just different with common quad, the latest design of TrakRok All Terrain Trike Concept designed by Alexei Mikhailov features an independent track scheme comparable to that of a snowmobile.
 These high powered electric motors push the segmented rubber track plates, allowing highest traction in mud as well as snow. The TrakRok system is motorized with renewable energy with hydrogen fuel cell equipment and the hard yet lightweight ribbed exoskeleton is self-possessed of anodized aluminum to keep the internal components from the harshest of cyclic environment.



2 comments:

  1. Track parts Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quad track I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete